ABOUT THE AREA STRUCTURE PLAN
The Matheson Meadows Area Structure Plan is a country residential development located approximately 1 mile south of Ardrossan, Alberta comprising the entire SE 1/4-34-52-22-W4M.
The development embraces the natural environment by protecting significant wetlands through the quarter section. Most lots are heavily treed and will provide a peaceful living environment for residents while protecting privacy and visual impacts to adjacent properties.
The full Area Structure Plan can be viewed by clicking the PDF icon on this page.
- Country residential development consistent with existing development in the area
- Full municipal services (piped water and sewer) for all lots
- Largest lots are located adjacent to existing development to maintain the privacy of existing homes
- Significant natural area and animal habitat protection
- Public walking trail through scenic natural areas
- Tree clearing is mainly limited to roadways and building sites to preserve the forested character of the areas and retain privacy for homes and neighbouring developments
- Extensive 31 meter wide tree protection along Range Road 222
- Onsite stormwater pond to safely manage rain and runoff